Notice for the Week
1. Prayer Points for the Week: Pray for the following:
a. Thank God for all His mercies, blessings and favours
b. Pray for the citizens of Nigeria, ask for the security of lives in Nigeria
c. Pray for parishioners and request for Divine visitation for favour and blessings
d. Pray for the sick/hospitalized and for healing.
2. P.C.C. Meeting: Shall hold on Thursday 17th June, 2021 at the conference hall by 5:30pm. Please members are expected to e punctual and present.
3. Fathers’ Day: Next Sunday is Fathers’ Day. All worshipers are invited.
4. Mid-Week Morning Prayers (Hour of Hope): For the elderly women will start on Wednesday 16th June, 2021 at the conference hall. Time is 10.00am, all their members are invited.
5. Women Zone 1 Monthly Meeting: Will hold on Tuesday 15th June, 2021 at the church hall by 5.00pm.
6. Women Zone 2 Monthly Meeting: Will hold on Tuesday 15th June, 2021 at the residence of Dr. Nneka Emeasoba – No. 37 Unity Street, New Generation Layout before Timber. Time is 5.00pm
7. Women Zone 3 Monthly Meeting: Will hold on Tuesday 15th June, 2021 at the Conference Room at 4pm. Bible study topic: “Wait Upon the Lord” Isa. 40:27-30.
8. Mothers’ Union Preparatory Classes: Members of Women Guild, who wish to be enrolled into Mothers Union should come for preparatory class every Thursday by 5pm at the church
9. Girls Gild Preparatory Classes: Our girls should be released to come for Girls gild preparatory class every Thursday by 5pm at the church
10. Confirmation Preparatory Classes: Has started (Every Thursday) at 4:30pm. Intending candidates to register with Rev. Charles Okeke
11. M.C.F. Zone 1: the 2021 Fathers’ day is fast approaching, please pay your father’s day support of N5,000 minimum through Bro. Isaac Chukwuka or pay cash on that day.
12. Thanksgiving: The family of Mr. & Mrs. Chimaobi Eze will be coming for dedication of their child next Sunday 13th June, 2021 at 7AM Service. They request the church to join them to the Altar.